Ownership of the page
Ticketerum is owned by Keblar Solutions SL (NIF: B-65033433), with registered office at C/ Santa Magdalena Sofia, 12 08034 Barcelona, Spain.
You can contact us whenever you want by phone +34 610410695 or by email at email@example.com
We protect your data and we will never use it commercially
- If you purchase a ticket from us, we will use the information you provide to us to fulfill both our obligations and those of the Event Organizer to you in providing such service, and, where permitted , to keep you informed about other events that may be of interest to you.
- We will never commercially use the data collected by ticket sales nor will we resell it to third parties. The Event Organizer is the only one who will have your data to be able to manage your access and experience to the event from which you have purchased the tickets.
Your options and rights are explained to you below.
What information we get and where we get it from
We collect and store different types of information about you when you create an account, purchase tickets, contact us, and use our websites, apps, and social media.
When you create an account, purchase a ticket or have a ticket passed to you by a friend, we will collect your information which, depending on the service we are providing, may include your contact and billing information.
When you use a social media feature within our website or app and make a social media post, the social media site may provide us with some information about yourself.
In some cases it is possible that the Event Organizer may request additional data in order to participate in the event, such as, for example, if you have any specific accessibility needs, allergies (in events where there is food), etc.
In children's events, the Event Organizer may require personal information from children, in which case parental consent will always be requested and, in any case, that information will be collected exclusively for the purposes specified at the time of collection.
Event Organizers have the possibility to request any type of additional data that they deem appropriate to offer participants to their event the best possible experience. In this sense, we inform you that in each case you verify with the Organizer of the Event the type of data that is requested and so that they will use them by contacting the Organizer directly since Ticketerum acts as a mere technological platform to facilitate the sale of tickets to said event.
How we collect your information and why
We collect and use your information for multiple reasons, such as to help you access the shows you like, keep you up to date with new features and options of the platform or other communications that add value but, in any case, will always be related to Ticketerum.
We use your information when you purchase a ticket from us so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Receive payment and make returns.
- Offer you attention and assistance in the purchase of your tickets.
- To conduct market research and analysis to help us improve and personalize our products and services.
- For the purposes of our marketing actions, unless such marketing requires your express consent.
- To send you customer support emails, including booking confirmations and event reminders.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legitimate rights, that of the organisers or those required by law.
- We may use your information to prevent the resale of tickets, an improper use of our intellectual and industrial property or that of the Event Organizers who work with us and use our platform.
- To ensure the safety of our operations and the operations of our Event Organizers.
- To create a profile about you that helps us personalize our services for you, for example, so that you can access your ticket history.
Who we share your data with and why
We may share your data with the Event Organizer and/or persons or companies related to the organization of the Event , such as the artist, promoter, record label, team or venue, as well as with other third parties associated with the service provided.
With our third-party service providers (sometimes referred to as data processors), such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
If you purchase or sell tickets through our resale platform, we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller (as applicable) for order fulfillment purposes – that is, for you to obtain the ticket you have purchased or charge for the ticket you have sold.
With third parties who supply the products and services purchased by you (e.g. ticket insurance or merchandising) so that they can process and fulfill your orders.
With agencies of the Administration or other authorized bodies, when it is legally permitted or required.
With any successor to all or part of our business.
Your rights in data processing and ticket management
Among other rights, you will have:
- Right to receive notifications related to events for which you have purchased tickets and other marketing communications relevant to you.
- Right to object to our processing of your data.
- Right to request that your information be deleted or its future use restricted.
- Right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- Right to correct, modify or update the information you have provided us (when you have an account with us you can also do so by accessing it and updating your information).
Following the guidelines of the GDPR and other privacy regulations of different countries of the world, you will also have the right to access the information we have about you and askus to modify it or simply delete all your data from our database.
To do this, you can write to us whenever you want to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying yourself and requesting what you need.
You can also ask us to help you contact the organizer and / or process or manage the return of your tickets (always read the refund policy set by each organizer. We will always need the written authorization of the organizer to be able to process the return of your tickets).
For returns, please see our Refunds page.
Access to your private area
At Ticketerum we are continuously working to improve your experience in buying tickets to your favorite events. In this sense, we will offer you the possibility of accessing your private area from which you can:
- View the history of your ticket purchase.
- Define the type of events are the ones you like the most and decide whether or not you want us to notify you.
- Select which organizers you want to follow so that when they organize something new we will notify you.
- Enable alerts based on group names, artists, or other keywords, so we can alert you when there are events related to these keywords or keywords.
From your private area you can always access to enable or disable your options for sending notifications and tracking alerts.
You can also recover your ticket or request cancellation (whenever possible due to the organizer's refund policy).
As a global ticketing platform, we use shared services, some of which are located outside of Europe. At the same time, your information may be transferred internationally depending on where the organization of the event takes place, where the organizer, the artist, the promoter, etc. are from...
When we carry out this type of information transfers, we must emphasize that there are strict rules to ensure that your data continues to have the highest levels of protection. When we do, we will ensure that we have adequate security measures in place. If your information is transferred outside the European Union, we will use one of the mechanisms detailed below.
· Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
· EU-US Privacy Shield.
External ticket purchase websites but with Ticketerum technology
Please note that in certain cases tickets to attend certain events are sold through third parties or directly from the page of the promoter or the organizer of the event with its own URL, design, etc. but in reality the technology of sale and management of these tickets is ours.
If you have any request, doubt or question write to us at: email@example.com